For all students enrolled in classes with Burnaby Online after Sept 1 2022, new registrations for our courses are now being hosted in Brightspace. You can login at http://online.burnabyschools.ca/brightspace. You will receive an email from Brightspace inviting you to join the course. For instructions on how to proceed once you receive the invitation, follow the instructions shown in the email you receive from Brightspace. (see below). Courses previously started in Canvas will remain in Canvas.
- Students Registered Using a Burnaby Schools Email Address
- If you registered with a Burnaby Schools email address, on the login page, click the Green button to log in with your Burnaby School District email address (PupilNumber@edu.burnabyschools.ca). This will take you to the Office 365 login page for the Burnaby School District. Enter your school district email and password to log in to Brightspace.
- Students Registered Using a Personal Email Address
- If you registered with a personal email address (Gmail, Yahoo, Telus, Shaw, iCloud, etc.), you will log in with your username: firstname.lastname and a password that you create. You need to set up your password before you can log in – Click here to set up a password for your account.
- After you have created a password you will be able to log in at https://online.burnabyschools.ca/brightspace/ by clicking the Blue login button and then entering your username: firstname.lastname and your password on the sign in screen.
- Forgot your password
- You can reset your password by going to Reset Brightspace Password. Fill in your username and click Submit to begin the process. Your username is in the form firstname.lastname
If you have questions about your Brightspace account, please reach out to Online.HelpDesk@burnabyschools.ca