Registration for all K – 9 courses is now closed. No registrations will be accepted after midnight September 28, 2021.
If you have any concerns please contact our Vice-Principal, Heather Watson at email@example.com
Registration for Grade 10-12 courses is open
- Students wishing to enroll in Burnaby Online Gr 10-12 courses can register .
- Registration will be for grade 10-12 courses only
- Students will be enrolled and begin their courses generally within a week of registering
- In order to register for an online course, you must withdraw from the requested course at your home school if it is on your schedule for the 2021-22 school year
- Please see your home school counsellor for support with your planning for next school year. If Burnaby Online is your home school or if you do not have a home school, feel free to contact our Burnaby Online counsellor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish 12 has now been added to our course selection. This course has been updated to the new curriculum and a new online textbook.
- If you just enrolled, our courses are now being hosted in Canvas, you can login at https://canvas.sfu.ca/login/canvas . You will receive an email from SFU Canvas (email@example.com) inviting you to join the course. For instructions on how to proceed once you receive the invitation follow the instructions shown on the following site (https://online.burnabyschools.ca/sfu-canvas) . Your username will be your email address and you will choose your own password when you create your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to https://canvas.sfu.ca/login/canvas and then click on Forgot Password. Your username is your email address
Adults who have already graduated from high school (in BC or anywhere in the world) can take the following courses (for no cost) to refresh their knowledge or upgrade their marks before applying to college or university.
English 11 courses
Workplace Math 11
Foundations of Math 11
Life Sciences 11
English Studies 12
Foundations of Math 12
Anatomy and Physiology 12